This Site Is Under Construction
Our Sense of Wellbeing
Understanding Our Emotions & Behaviors
What are love, murder, happiness, sadness and passion?
What do our emotions mean? What forms them? Where do they come from?
Why do we behave the way we do?
Below are subjects from the upcoming 3 volume series, “Our Sense of Wellbeing." These observations are not about final truth or reality, they are hypothesis which offer to untangle our antiquated, helter-skelter intellectual inferences about our emotions, and lead toward a more logical understanding of human behavior.
These are propositions, not of how our cognitive systems work, but rather an explanation of what drives our emotions and what our seemingly multivarious behaviors are. The observations clearly define what human emotions are and explain, contrary to our current conceptions and beliefs, why emotions and behaviors are not complex.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 – A Prelude
- Chapter 2 – The Discovery
- Chapter 3 – Basic Definitions
- Chapter 4 – The Principles
- Chapter 5 – To be released
- Chapter 6 – To be released
- Chapter 7 – To be released
- Chapter 8 – The Body Paradigm
- Chapter 9 – Sense of Wellbeing
- Chapter 10 – Human Emotions
- Chapter 11 – Our Behavior
- Chapter 12 – Putting It Together
- The Observations
- Observation 1 – We Disagree to Agree
- Observation 2 – Love, Such a Simple Fantasy
- Observation 3 – Infidelity & Divorce—The Struggle for...
- Observation 4 – Murder & Wine—The Brain Knows No Difference
- Observation 5 – The Good & Bad Homosexual
- Observation 6 – Our Inherent Racism
- Observation 7 – Look at Me
- Observation 8 – Goblins, Souls, Gods & Other Nonsense
- Observation 9 – Our Pursuit of Happiness—Chasing the Ludicrous
- Observation 10 – The Peace of Suicide
- Observation 11 – Desire for Power—The Most Insecure of Us
- Observation 12 – Rape & Other Violence
- Observation 13 – I Love My Basil, I Love My Spouse
- Observation 14 – A Sense of Wellbeing
Note: Titles and content of subjects as represented are in draft form and may change at time of publication.
All content, text, information and images are © 2019 Christoph G. Olesch, unless otherwise noted, and may not be reproduced without permission. Certain material, information and images may be subject to copyrights by their respective owners, as indicated, and may not be reproduced without their written permission. The Dialogs reserves the right to edit or delete all comments, in order to main standards of appropriateness as determined solely by The Dialogs. All Rights Reserved.